Getting a house can be one of the most rewarding endeavors a person can ever undertake
WHO CAN APPLY
Any person who is over 18 years and is employed may apply to get a house.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I REQUIRE
WHERE DO I NEED TO GO
- Your latest Pay-Slips
- National Identity card
HOW CAN I APPLY
- You need to go to your respective District Administration Office
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
- Collect or Download the Form
- Complete the Form in the presence of District Administrator & Senior Housing Officer.
- Since July 2008, we have decentralized our operations and services from our Head Office. Since then our Senior Housing Officers have been posted at District Level with the aim of bringing our services closer to the community that we serve.
- For more information, please visit our Officers who are presently based at District Level once a week and attend to members of the Public by appointment for guidance/counselling/ updates by the designated Senior housing Officer.
- All applicants must visit their respective District Administrator’s Office. They shall be counseled as to what procedures to followed to be assisted with either a Housing Unit (From our two Schemes – Condo or Social Housing Pool), or a Loan to build or to extend an existing house)
- All Housing Assistance/Loan Application Forms are completed at the DA’s Office. (Applicant’s Electoral District). The Forms are completed by the Senior Housing Officer in the presence of the DA or another representative appointed by the DA.
- All Applicants must be 18 years or over and in employment.
- Once the Forms are completed and signed by applicants, they are then verified & certified as correct by the Senior Housing Officer. The Forms are subsequently endorsed by the DA for further recommendation.